Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

Oscillator William's %R Similar by Rajat K. Bose

Teknik analizde fiyatın yönü veya trendin devamıyla ilgili fikir veren matematiksel modellerdir. Trend oluşmamış piyasalarda fiyatlar yatay bir bantta hareket ederken trendin içinde düzeltme seviyelerini tespit eden indikatörlere OSİLATÖR denir

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
An indicator similar to Williams %R

. To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Subject: An indicator similar to Williams %R
. From: Rajat Bose <rajatkbose@xxxxxxxxx>
. Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 23:38:52 -0700 (PDT)
. Reply-To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

List members,

Given below is an indicator, which is a variation of William's %R, used by me in MetaStock 6.52. The structure of the indicator is similar to that of Willams' %R.

All I have done here is to substitute High and Low of any bar with that of Bollinger Band Top and Bollinger Band Bottom.

I have tested it on various time periods (for Bollinger Bands) using 2 std.dev., it sometimes gives an early indication of reversals than the Williams' %R of the same period. Divergences have also been somewhat better.

However, the structure shows that most of its properties are similar to that of Williams' %R or for that matter any other overbought-oversold indicator.

Any comments, criticisms and/or suggestions in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Rajat K Bose

Williams %R - Similar
Periods := Input("Time Period", 3,50,5);
NumDev := Input("No. of Standard Deviations", 1,5,2);

(100*(C-BBandBot(C, Periods, S, NumDev)) /
((( BBandTop(C, Periods, S, NumDev))-(BBandBot(C, Periods, S, NumDev)))))
Source:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap