Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

Oscillator Chande's QStick

Teknik analizde fiyatın yönü veya trendin devamıyla ilgili fikir veren matematiksel modellerdir. Trend oluşmamış piyasalarda fiyatlar yatay bir bantta hareket ederken trendin içinde düzeltme seviyelerini tespit eden indikatörlere OSİLATÖR denir

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Chande's QStick

To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, April 27, 1997 9:55 PM
Subject: QStick

Is there a formulation for QStick that will run under V 5.11?

Lionel Issen

In the book:​

Chande's QStick
MOV((C-O),8,S)

Now try:
Chande's QStick
MOV((C-O),8,VAR)
Tell us how it test on your stocks? or compare to other systems.
Richard Estes

Richard:
Thank you for your prompt response.
I tried this out, the curve is very ragged, like an RSI or a STOCH. I tried lengthening the time parameter to 25 days and I changed to an exponential moving average, this smoothed out the jaggedness a little making the signals a bit more obvious.
I compared this with a an MACD with similar time parameters, this gave a smoother curve with similar signals.
This should not be surprising, since Chande and Kroll show in "The New Technical Trader" that all price-only based indicators are highly correlated.
What is your experience with this indicator?
Lionel Issen

The Qstick indicator was developed by Tushar Chande. Qstick provides a way to quantify candlesticks. The distance between the open and close prices lies at the heart of candlestick charting. For those unfamiliar with candlestick charting, the body of a candlestick is black if today's close is less than the open; it is white if today's close is greater than the open. A majority of white candlesticks over a specified range is considered bullish. Whereas a majority of black candlesticks over a specified range is considered bearish.
The Qstick indicator is simply a moving average of the difference between open and close prices.
For more information on the Qstick indicator, refer to the book The New Technical Trader by Tushar Chande and Stanley Kroll.​
Source / From:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap