Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • “Teknik Analiz olacak olanı değil olmuş olanı resmeder"

Tarama Smooth Stocks Exploration

Tarama Verilerin Kriterler içinde olup olmadığı, Bilinen tüm matematiksel işlemleri verilere uygulayıp hızlıca sonuca ulaşma yolu...

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Smooth Stocks
* To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <METASTOCK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Subject: Smooth Stocks
* Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:14:37 -0700
* Importance: Normal
* Reply-To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the suggestions on finding smooth stocks. After playing around a little with formulas suggested to me, I came up with the following exploration that seems to work pretty well. It looks for 3-day trends where the highs and lows increase for an up trend and vice-versa. I then did a sum for the last 100 days so that the result would be a percentage of times these trends occurred over the last 100 days, allowing me to rank 255 stocks relative to each other. It also adds the up and down trend occurrences together to get one number to sort on. It seems to work very well, but I?m still open to suggestions for improvement. In my trading I use Stops mostly on the highs and lows of the previous day, so finding stocks that don?t stop out often is a plus for me. Here is the exploration (crude but appears effective):​

Smooth Stocks Exploration
Column A: UPTREND

Sum(L > Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-1) >(Ref(L,-2)) AND
(H >= Ref(H,-1) AND Ref(H,-1) >=(Ref(H,-2))),100)

Column B: DOWNTREND

Sum(L < Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-1) <(Ref(L,-2)) AND
(H <= Ref(H,-1) AND Ref(H,-1) <=(Ref(H,-2))),100)

Column C: TOTAL (sum of previous two)
Sum(L > Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-1) >(Ref(L,-2)) AND (H >= Ref(H,-1) AND Ref(H,-1) >=(Ref(H,-2))),100) + Sum(L < Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-1) <(Ref(L,-2)) AND (H <= Ref(H,-1) AND Ref(H,-1) <=(Ref(H,-2))),100)
I sort the stocks for volatility and volume before running this exploration. I then sort on Column C. This seems to ferret out the "well behaved" stocks for the last 100 days pretty well.​
Source / From:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap