Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

Trend Kanalı Kase DevStop by Cynthia Kase

Trend Kanalı Modern teknik analizin kurucusu olan Charles Dow’da piyasa hareketlerinin belirgin bir yönü olduğunu saptayarak trend kavramını ortaya atmıștır. Bu teorinin amacı,piyasadaki fiyat trendini tahmin etmek ve söz konusu olan trende sadık kalarak yatırım yapmaktır

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Here's what I think a DEVSTOP is in MetaStock language,described in Kase's "Trading with the Odds", calculates an average range and SD of the range,and then draws 4 lines below the high, at 1 range and 0,1,2, and 3 SD's. "2.2"and "3.6"are corrections for skew of the distribution.​

Kase DevStop I
AVTR:=Mov(HHV(H,2) - LLV(L,2),20, S);
SD:=Stdev(HHV(H,2) - LLV(L,2),20);
HHV(H-AVTR-3.6*SD, 20);
HHV(H-AVTR-2.2*SD,20);
HHV(H-AVTR-SD,20);
HHV(H-AVTR,20);

from Mikelu

----- Original Message -----
To: "C.S." <csaxe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 11:04 AM
Subject: Kase Info

> Hi Corey
> My name is Lino Alessi and I am a commodity trader. I found your info on
> Kase very interesting. I have not read her book. Would you share the MS
> code for Kase Devstop so I can try it out. I would share any results with you.
> Any further info would be appreciated successful trading!
> Lino

Re: Kase Info

To: "MetaStock List" <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Lino Alessi" <linoaalessi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Kase Info
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 13:19:00 -0700
References: <3AFECC98.B1624D69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Reply-To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lino,
Here is what I found for her Kase DevStop:​

Kase DevStop II
{Cynthia Kase}
Per1:=Input("Max Length",2,100,30);
RWH:=(H-Ref(L,-Per1))/(ATR(Per1)*Sqrt(Per1));
RWL:=(Ref(H,-Per1)-L)/(ATR(Per1)*Sqrt(Per1));
Pk:=Mov((RWH-RWL),3,W);
AVTR:=Mov(HHV(H,2) - LLV(L,2),20, S);
SD:=Stdev(HHV(H,2) - LLV(L,2),20);
Val4:=If(Pk>0,HHV(H-AVTR-3*SD,20),LLV(L+AVTR+3*SD,20));
Val3:=If(Pk>0,HHV(H-AVTR-2*SD,20),LLV(L+AVTR+2*SD,20));
Val2:=If(Pk>0,HHV(H-AVTR-SD,20),LLV(L+AVTR+SD,20));
Val1:=If(Pk>0,HHV(H-AVTR,20),LLV(L+AVTR,20));
Val4;
Val3;
Val2;
Val1;

As can be seen from the formula, she uses standard deviations for the user to decide at what point to exit a position. Stops are set where there isincreasing statistical probability of reversal against the trend. This issupposedly based on the log normal shape of the curve of the range curve.The manual which describes how to operate the software is at http://www.fimi.com/Kase/k0.htm

-Corey

[2010]
Philosophy:
The DevStop is the closest we can come to an ideal stop level in the real world. The indicator mathematics accounts for volatility (which is directly proportional to risk), and also for the variance of volatility (how much risk changes from bar to bar) and volatility skew (the propensity for volatility to spike higher from time to time).
Specifically, the DevStop places exit points at 1, 2 and 3 standard deviations over the mean two bar true range, corrected for skew. So we can take profit or cut losses at levels at which the probability of a trade remaining profitable is low, without taking more of a loss or cutting profits any sooner than necessary.
Interpretation:
The stop consists of four exit points, a Warning line and Dev 1, 2 and 3. Two closes against the warning count as Dev 1.​
Source / From:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap