Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • “Hiç zengin olan bir teknik analist görmedim” diyenlere hep gülmüşümdür. Bu kadar saçma ve küstahça bir şey daha duymadım. Dokuz yıl boyunca temel analiz kullandıktan sonra, teknik analizci olarak zengin oldum. “ (Marty Schwartz)

Al Sat Sistemi 4MACD

Bir ticaret sistemi, finansal piyasalarda alım satımla ilgili belirli kurallara sahip belirli ayarlara dayanır. Bir dizi işlemin istatistiksel bir analizini alır ve ondan kar sağlayan geçmiş performansları içerir. Bu stratejiyi bir ticaret sistemi olarak adlandırmadan önce, başarısını ve bir süre başarılı kalma yeteneğini garanti altına almak için bir dizi teste tabi tutulur. Bir ticaret stratejisi asla sabit bir karı garanti etmez. Kısa sürede kar etmek için "al" ve "sat" sinyalleri sağlayacak belirli algoritmalardan veya ayarlamalardan oluşur. Pazar her zaman değiştiği ve algoritmalarda veya ticaret sisteminde yapılan yeni ayarlamaların da değişmesi gerektiğinden, asla sabit bir kar oranını garanti etmez. Alım satım sistemleri genellikle zaman içinde görülür, hisse senetleri ve forex piyasaları sürekli alım veya satım sinyalleri verir.

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
To: Metastockusers / at / yahoogroups.com <Metastockusers / at / yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2003, 12:14:22 AM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Cumming's 4MACD for MetaStock

Hi Hal,

Here is how I construct my MetaStock version of Robert Cumming's 4MACD. Again the multipliers for MACDBlue and MACDYellow are necessary for MetaStock I believe because of the differences in the way TC-2000 and MetaStock handle the MACD function and differences in the way they scale charts.

Each stock has a different multiplier, but I have found the below settings to work well enough for most stocks in general. If you want a perfect match with the TC-2000 version you have to play with the yellow and blue multipliers.

Below are the formulas for 4 different MACD indicators (MACDBlue, MACDRed, MACDYellow, and MACDGreen). Each should be saved to a different indicator via MetaStock's Indicator Builder. You should be able to copy and paste into Indicator Builder from this e-mail. Once you have all four indicators installed, grab the MACDBlue indicator and place it into a new window on a chart. Then change its color to blue. Leave it as a line graph for now (very important). Then grab and drop MACDRed into the same window and change its color to red. Again leave it as a line graph (very important). Then grab and drop MACDYellow into the same window and change its color to yellow. Again leave it as a line function (very important). It MetaStock asks you about scaling tell it to use the same scaling on the right. Then grab and drop MACDGreen into the same window and change its color to green. Now right click on the blue line and select MACDBlue properties. Now change it to a histogram and select the second thickness. Do the same procedure for MACDRed, MACDYellow and MACDGreen in that order (very important). That should set it up.

Jim​

MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)
4.3*((Mov(C,17,E)-Mov( C,14,E))-Mov((Mov(C,17,E)-Mov(C,14,E)),5,E ))

MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram)
(Mov(C,17,E)-Mov( C,8,E))-Mov((Mov(C,17,E)-Mov(C,8,E)),5,E )

MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)
1.4*((Mov(C,10,E)-Mov(C,16,E))-Mov((Mov(C,10,E)-Mov(C,16,E)),5,E ))

MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)
(Mov(C,5,E)-Mov( C,10,E))-Mov((Mov(C,5,E)-Mov(C,10,E)),5,E )
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
To: Metastockusers / at / yahoogroups.com <Metastockusers / at / yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2003, 10:22:32 AM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Cumming's 4MACD for MetaStock

Hi Jim,

I found your posting the most helpful of any posting from any share discussion group that to date I have logged into. Your instructions are precise and clear and the indicator code is simply eloquent. Most importantly it runs like a dream.

I just wanted to say thank you.

Regards, Kevin

Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2003, 7:55:10 PM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: Cumming's 4MACD for MetaStock

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for your kind words. I hope you enjoy the indicator.
Jim

Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2003, 3:18:31 PM
Subject: RES: [Metastockusers] Cumming's 4MACD for MetaStock

Hello Jim,

First, i would like to ask excuses for my English, because I am Brazilian.

I would like to thank his generosity in sharing his knowledge with us. I agree with Kevin and with their words in relationship his á generosity.

With base in their formulas, I developed a system trading, that is not still ready, but it already presented results superiors in relation to conventional MACD, in historical series.

Favor evaluate and they make their important suggestions. Simply copy and paste in the system tester, and evaluate the results making improvements.

Thank you.​

4MACD System
Enter Long:

(
Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") > 0.03 AND
Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") >
Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram") AND
Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") AND
Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")) AND
Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") >
Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram") AND
Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") >
Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")

Close Long:

(
Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram") >
Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") AND
Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") AND
Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)")) OR (
Fml( "MACDBlue (The Blue Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") >
Fml( "MACDGreen (The Green Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") AND
Fml( "MACDYellow (The Yellow Cumming's 4MACD Histogram)") AND
Fml( "MACDRed (The Red Cumming's MACD Histogram") )​

Regards, Paulo

Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2003, 8:29:29 PM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: Paulo Schulzbacher- 4MACDean

Hi Paulo,

I also belong to Brazil and for coincidence I also am working with the 4MACD. I would like very entering in touch with you.

My email: ronka / at / marlin.com.br

regards

ronald

Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2003, 8:02:47 PM
Subject: RES: [Metastockusers] Cumming's 4MACD for MetaStock
Hi Paulo,
Your English is very good. Thank you for your kind words and for sharing the code for your 4MACD system.
Best wishes.
Jim​
Source / From:
Metastockusers[at]yahoogroups[dot]com

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap
Başlatan Benzer Konular Forum Cevap Tarih
algoritma # 0
Benzer Konular
Oscillator 4MACD