Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • “Teknik Analiz olacak olanı değil olmuş olanı resmeder"

Tarama 02_ROC/TSF/ADXR/LinRegSlope Short

Tarama Verilerin Kriterler içinde olup olmadığı, Bilinen tüm matematiksel işlemleri verilere uygulayıp hızlıca sonuca ulaşma yolu...

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
At 04:18 PM 5/25/97 UT, you wrote:

Lionel,

Chart attached. Do you want me to add you to the weekly e-mail list?

Jim

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 1997 3:05 PM
To: Jim Greening
Subject: Re: Weekly Pick
Please e-mail me the SCH chart
Lionel Issen
At 06:22 PM 5/24/97 UT, you wrote:

All,
I'm really excited! I'm fully invested and both the NASD OTC Index and the MS High Technology Index broke out to all time new highs Friday. Now its time to sit back, relax, and watch my money grow. At least, that's the scenario I'm counting on <G>.Just in case there is a bump along the way, I did identify a stock to replace one I might be stopped out of. That stock is one of my all time old favorites - Schwab (SCH). SCH at 36 is in a Short Term Up Trend Channel (STUTC) within an Intermediate Term Up Trend Channel (ITUTC). The long term trend is also up.

The top of the STUTC is at 41 and the bottom at 35 1/2. The top of the ITUTC is at 45 1/2 and the bottom at 30 1/4. It broke out of a Short Term Down Trend Channel in late April and moved up strongly until early May. Since then it moved sideways and then bounced up off the bottom of the STUTC last Tuesday. The S/C and ROC are positive and rising. The ADXR is flat around 20 due to the sideways move. The story here is that brokers just have to be making all kinds of money at these volume levels and Schwab is the giant of the discount brokers. If I do open a position, I'll set the target at 45 and the stop at 34 3/4. I'll send a sch.gif chart to everyone on the e-mail list. If you're not on the list and want on, just yell.

Jim

RE: Weekly Pick
To: "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Weekly Pick
Date: Mon, 26 May 97 19:29:31 UT
Cc: "Metastock List" <MetaStock-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Resent-Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 13:50:54 -0600
Resent-From: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Resent-Message-Id: <"OUMr7.0.7-2.TcUYp"@mail.equis.com>
Resent-Sender: metastock-list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lionel,

Remember, I only use the explorations to find stocks for my watch list. If an exploration identifies a chart and I like it, I'll add it to my watch list. I make all final decisions based on how the chart looks primarily based on trend channel analysis. Explorations follow:​

S/C

{LinRegSlope/Close}
10000*LinRegSlope(C,34)/C

Momentum Time

(HIGH - Mov(C,55,T)+(LOW - Mov(C,55,T)))/(HIGH - Mov(C,55,T)-(LOW - Mov(C,55,T)))

02_ROC/TSF/ADXR/LinRegSlope Short

Periodicity: Daily

ColumnA: Close
C

ColumnB: ROC
ROC(C,21,%)

ColumnC: Mov
Mov(C,144,E)

ColumnD: ADXR
ADXR(13)

ColumnE: Mov
Mov(C,55,E)

ColumnF: S/C
Fml("S/C")

Filter Enabled: Yes

Formula:

Alert(Cross(-10,ROC(C,21,%)),13) AND
LLV(Mov(C,144,E),5) = LLV(Mov(C,144,E),13) AND
ADXR(13) 21 AND
C < Mov(C,55,E) AND
Fml("S/C") < -8
Hope that helps.

Jim
Source / From:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap